|The College of Business Administration and Accountancy of the Colegio de San Juan de Letran is an academic arm of the Colegio that aims to equip the students with the knowledge, skills and capabilities in various field of business and in the field of accounting. The CBAA commits itself to the pursuit of academic excellence in order to develop professionals and community leaders who will excel in a globally competitive society, in line with the mission of the Colegio in being responsive to the needs of the 21st century.
Specifically, the Department aims to:
- train and develop students with versatile and solid foundation in the fields of business administration, accountancy, entrepreneurship and hospitality management that they may be well prepared for long term career goals;
- inculcate the importance of involvement in a scholarly and relevant research work and ensure proficiency in fulfilling the role of academician, researcher or business professional;
- prepare students to be self-reliant and willing to contribute to the national economic and social development;
- produce graduates who are competent and ready to assume sensitive positions in their fields of endeavor;
- nourish students with values (God-fearing, responsible and truly bound with the professional code of ethics);
- develop, innovate and implement variegated teaching techniques relevant in teaching CBAA course.
|Message from the Dean
As the newly appointed Dean of the College of Business Administration and Accountancy, allow me to share with you my thoughts on what ARRIBA LETRAN means.
ARRIBA...to rise up, to move forward, to forge ahead.