About the Department
Registrar’s Office is responsible in preserving and safeguarding the accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and security of the students’ academic records. It upholds the school’s value of integrity and honesty while supporting the instructional mission by providing quality support services responsive to the needs of the academic community.
Services provided by the Registrar’s Office
- Preparation and Issuance of school Diploma, Good Moral, Honorable Dismissal, Course Description, Certification, and other similar records, enforce government and school regulations regarding admission requirements, students’ enrollment, crediting, transfer, promotions, subject load, and sequence and graduation.
- Provides school calendar and other announcements.
- Disseminates information on new rules and regulations or requirements.
- Assists in the revision of various curricular programs.
- Verifies and authenticates documents submitted by the organizations.
- Approves petitions for correction of personal data in school records
To process students’ request with accuracy pertaining to the records.
- To assist in the formulation, evaluation, revision and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- To assist in the revision and preparation of various Academic programs.
- To disseminate information on new rules and regulations
- To maintain good public relations with government and non-government organization.
Registrar’s office aims to satisfy the customers by attending to their needs and demands at the soonest possible time. Moving to internet age and getting out of Dark Ages is now the by word of almost all organizations particularly those engaged in records management .The Registrar’s office assures its clients to expect fast, excellent and updated approach of attending to their transactions. Hence, each and everyone in the department is one in fostering excellent and quality service for their customers.
Office of the Registrar
Colegio de San Juan de Letran
151 Muralla Street, Intramuros Manila
Tel. no. : 537 7693 to 97 (locals 331 to 333)
Direct line and Fax No. :301 0720
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registrar Staff
MS. JOSEPHINE A. GAYANILO
MS. NORELYN SORIANO
Evaluator CBAA and COE
MR. EDWARD NIÑO FERRER
Records Officer CBAA and COE
MR. MARCELO VICENTE MAPA, IV
Evaluator CLAS and Engineering
MS. AGNES LORENZO
Records Officer for Basic Education and
Graduate School Program
MR. ERIBALDO J. REY JR.
Records Officer CLAS and Engineering